Resources for Couples who are experiencing primary (never been pregnant or carried a baby to term) or secondary (have had successful pregnancy in the past and now having difficulty conceiving) infertility.
Female Fertility: Useful information from Harvard Medical School.
What Causes Male Infertility? Information provided by Stanford Medical Center.
Fertile Hope is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to providing reproductive information, support and hope to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the risk of infertility.
Iva Keene is a qualified and accredited naturopathic physician and natural fertility specialist who has helped hundreds of couples with fertility problems on their path to pregnancy. Based in Switzerland, she is a compassionate, ethical practitioner and an active proponent of natural fertility. Iva has taught her safe, effective IVF alternative to couples in more than a dozen countries.
Fertility Guidance Through Health And Nutrition. Through nutritional counseling Rosalind provides individualized, practical methods that enable the natural process of reproduction your body wants to perform. Rosalind focuses on helping you to:
- normalize weight, stabilize blood sugar and explore practical ways to cook nutrient-dense meals
- identify lifestyle choices that need to be modified to avoid harmful environmental exposures
- increase blood and nutrient flow to your reproductive organs for a healthy hormone balance and a fertile cycle
- maximize sperm numbers and motility and protect sperm’s genetic material against oxidative stress
- choose optimal supplements that are specific to your individual needs
*Good nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices can also be incorporated into any current fertility treatment to improve your body’s response and recovery.