Hope Farmer’s Market brings together food, fun, culture and community. The market takes place every Sunday morning from 11 am to 3 pm at 412 Comal St., Austin, TX 78702. Hope has:
- SNAP and LONESTAR food stamps are accepted and the Double Dollars Program is here.
- A wide array of locally grown fruits and vegetables
- Locally and Humanely raised meats and eggs
- Homemade honeys, preserves, pastries, bagels and baked goods
- Prepared foods and brunch offerings
- Handmade goods from local artisans
- Music and activities