The International Center for Traditional Childbearing, Inc. (ICTC) is a non-profit infant mortality prevention, breastfeeding support, and midwife training organization, comprised of women and men who want to improve birth outcomes and provide training opportunities in their communities. The mission of ICTC is to increase the number of Black midwives, doulas, and healers to empower families, in order to reduce infant and maternal mortality.
- An infant mortality prevention, breastfeeding promotion, and midwife/ doula training organization.
- A capacity building organization
- An advocacy & policy organization
- A birth justice organization
- A culturally competent organization & is culturally specific on the African Diaspora.